Since 1963, the SNA has advanced the interest of its members and Nigerian arts in general. Join SNA today to connect to the SNA’s widespread community of artists, scholars and other professionals in the visual arts. Its regular publications keep members updated on the latest art-world news, the best original writings on art and serves as a platform for the promotion of exemplary works. At SNA events, you have the opportunity to broaden your professional network, participate in exhibitions, training sessions and lectures on African history and culture, aimed at increasing creative developments in the industry in the light of modern technology.
Individual Membership: Modalities for Placement
1. Student Member (SSNA) — for all duly qualified and registered students of art in NBCED, NBTE, NUC accredited institutions.
2. Graduate Member (GSNA) —for holders of HND, BA or equivalent with 5 years of professional practice including 1 solo, 4 joint or 6 group exhibitions and 1 local workshop or 2 commissions.
3. Associate Member (ASNA)—graduates with ND, NCE with 2 years of post graduation practice including 1 solo, 2 joint or 3 group exhibitions and 1 local workshop or 1 commission.
4. Member (MSNA) —for holders of HND, BA or equivalent, with at least 10 years of post qualification practice including 2 solo, 6 joint or 10 group exhibitions and 1 international and 3 local workshops or 3 commissions.
5. Master Member (MST.SNA)— for artists with at least 15 years post qualification experience including 5 solos, 10 joint or 15 group exhibitions and 2 international and 5 local workshops or 5 commissions.
6. Honorary Fellow (HFSNA)— for artists not less than 45 years old with 20 years of professional practice and proof of tangible contributions to the growth of art in Nigeria or evidence of active engagement in its promotion, education or administration in a responsible position for at least 5 years.
7. Overseas Membership —this is open to individuals who have satisfied all criteria for full membership, but are resident abroad.
Click here to join SNA as an individual/student.
Financial Obligations for Individual Membership
CATEGORY CERTIFICATION FEES ANNUAL DUES TOTAL
N300.00 N 1,300.00
N750.00 N 1,750.00
GRADUATE (GSNA) N1, 000.00
N 1,000.00 N 2,000.00
MEMBER (MSNA) N1, 000.00
N2, 000.00 N 3,000.00
MASTER (MST.SNA) N2, 000.00 N3, 000.00 N 5,000.00
N5, 000.00 N5, 000.00 N 10,000.00
OVERSEAS MEMBER (SSNA) US $ equivalent US $ equivalent US $ equivalent
Note: All registered members pay a one time registration fee of N500.
Kindly pay to the account details below
Society of Nigerian Artists
For a list of placement criteria, visit www.snanational.org/membership
Master Member N15,000
Associate Member N5,000
Student Member N5,000
Membership includes a badge and car sticker. T-Shirts may be purchased for an additional N2500
PAYMENT AND SUBMISSION
Payments should be made by transfer to:
Society of Nigerian Artists Wema Bank 0121190774
Scan payment slip to the General Secretary, Archibong Bassey (email@example.com). Allow at least three weeks for processing.
You can either click image to download, fill the information and send scanned completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form online below