SNA institutional membership offers corporate organizations the opportunity to identify with current trends in the visual arts. It is open to higher institutions of learning, research institutes, galleries, museums, and art related non-governmental organizations. Join today and connect to SNA’s community of artists, art teachers and curators.
Click here to join SNA as an organization/business/institution.
CATEGORY CERTIFICATION FEES ANNUAL DUES TOTAL
N 5,000.00 N10,000.00
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Membership term is January 1 – December 31
• Institutional Membership is not transferable to individuals or among departments, libraries or museums within a college or university
- Online access and print subscriptions to both Creative Dialogue and the CONADEV Art Journal
- Member rate (20 percent discount) on all SNA advertising
- Bimonthly listings of activities and accomplishments in the Institutional News section of the SNA website and newsletter
- Member rate on rentals of SNA’s mailing lists • Consultation and advice on acquisition and collection management.
- Member rate on tables at SNA’s Award Dinner
Note: If your institution only needs access to SNA’s journals (no additional benefits), you can become a journal subscriber for N25000 per year. For more information and to subscribe, contact the General Secretary, Archibong Bassey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PAYMENT AND SUBMISSION
Annual Subscription – N50,000
Payments should be made by transfer to:
Society of Nigerian Artists Wema Bank 0121190774
Scan the completed form and payment slip to the General Secretary, Archibong Bassey (email@example.com). Allow at least three weeks for processing.
You can either click image to download, fill the information and send scanned completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form online below